Project HOPE offers a variety of different linkage and navigation services to LGBT individuals and men who have sex with men seeking to access health and human services, through Link2Care.
Link2Care connects you with a Community Health Specialist and Peer Navigator who will work as a team to help you break down the barriers preventing you from accessing quality healthcare. Link2Care is designed to be fast and responsive, and offers a variety of communication options in addition to phone; including text, email and private messages via Facebook and other social media. As with all of Project HOPE's services, Link2Care is completely free and confidential.
• Finding LGBT friendly providers
• Advocating your health needs to providers
• Accessing mental health and substance use services
• Accessing Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
• Insurance access/navigation
• Linking/reconnecting with HIV Medical Care
• Medication adherence
• Access to Hormone Replacement Therapy
• Appointment reminders
• Accompany you to appointments
• And much more...
If you would like more information regarding Link2Care, or would like to meet with one of our Community Health Specialists, you can call 518.434.4686 Ext. 2323, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOOK UP with Project HOPE
Albany, NY 12207